Friday, October 1, 2010

Custimer Service Experience

Hello All!

I recently had a WOW experience at the Reynolds Plantation in Greensboro, Georgia. I wanted to share with you! The customer service demonstrated was impressive due to the consistency of the service at all levels in all departments of the hotel. The efficiency, attitude and willingness to go the extra mile was so low key that it wasn't until a day at the plantation and experiencing this wonderful service that it dawned on me what made my stay so wonderful and "I felt so good". It wasn't the site as much as the staff attitudes that were demonstrated. It truly was a celebrity experience for me. All employees conveyed to the guests not just good service but somehow conveyed desire and enthusiasm to want to give good service.The employee's appeared very happy. Smiles on their faces! They demontrated passion in doing their work. Nothing seemed too much to ask! This aura produced a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere for all.
One of our former board members once said that "We want to give our residents an experience that exceeds their expectations" Great motto and I found it at the plantation. I know our residents will find it with all of you out there. I am very proud of your committment to Presby's Service from the Heart!

God bless you and have a wonderful day!

Judee

4 comments:

  1. Judee,

    Reynolds sounds like a wonderful place! Thank you for sharing. Their customer service example is one the we can all strive for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this Judee! I especially love that you noticed how they "conveyed desire and enthusiasm to want to give good service."

    Leaders and HEART Team, keep your front line involved in the process, continue to make it fun, and give them a little red-carpet treatment and they too will increase in their desire to give Presby's Service from the HEART!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rydal Park is announcing plans for an employee newsletter based around Service From the Heart, called "The Rydal Heartbeat". It will feature contributions from staff members in each of the 5 areas of Service from the Heart. The Rydal Heartbeat will also feature special things people want to share such as the birth of a new grandchild, etc. The Rydal Heartbeat will also give us another way to recognize our employee of the month and Pause for Praise recipients. The Rydal Heartbeat will feature many other areas that are aimed at keeping the beat going and recognizing our staff for giving Service from the Heart and honoring them as individuals so thay can pass along the love to our residents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Shari and Rydal Park!! Can't wait to see the first issue. I especially like that you are featuring contributions within the 5 areas of Presby's Service from the HEART. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete