Last Thursday night Spring Mill had some Trick-or-Treaters come for a visit. The residents were so excited to see them! The residents gave out candy as they passed by in the front lobby. We had some fun Halloween music playing in the background and even carved a pumpkin while we were waiting for our Trick-or-Treaters to arrive! Even the staff joined in the fun!
On Friday Spring Mill had a costume contest for the residents and staff. The fun part of our costume contest was that the residents had to judge to see who had the best costume. A prize was given out to the winner and afterwards we had a big party with lots of food and great music! The staff and residents had a great time! I brought in both my dogs and dressed them up. Beauford was a football player and Nola was a cheerleader and I was a referee. Lisa S and Lisa H were a pair of dice, Sue D was Mother Nature, Theresa and Linda were both Dorothy from The Wizard of OZ , we had some other great costumes too! One of our residents even dressed up as the devil! It was a lot of fun!! I will hopefully be posting the pictures soon, as soon as I get the pictures.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like fun!
ReplyDelete